Fadi Jawad is the CEO and founder of Eurotech Consulting & Training Company, one of the leading and largest training and learning institutions in the Arab World.
His company prides itself for developing more than 65.000 employees from various sectors and job levels since 1998, with special emphasis on the oil and gas sector across the Arab world.
Under his leadership, Eurotech has successfully introduced innovative training technologies that led to the development of employees as well as their operational performance.
It focuses on the development of technical, behavioral and leadership skills, which reflect positively on organizational performance, and manage to achieve progress in the performance standards of individuals.
In addition to his current role, Fadi Jawad is an active member of trade associations including the American Association for Training & Development, and the International Association for Human Resources Consultants. He is also the Founder of “Fawzia Charitable Fund” and author of the “Arab Investor Consultant” publication (in 2000).
Fadi holds a Master’s degree in Human Resources, along with a BA in Business administration.
Throughout his career, he earned several Arab and international awards including:
- “Human Development and Innovation Award” (Kuwait 2009)
- “The Best Training Institution Award” for Human Resources Development – Arabian Business - 2013
- “BIZZ 2014 Award” – Houston U.S
- “Golden Medal for Quality & Service Award” from World Marketing Organiztion 2014 (WMO) in the U.S
- “Best Quality Leadership Award” from European Society for Quality Research 2014 (ESQR – Switzerland )
- “Best Enterprise Award” from European Assembly 2014 (EBA – U.K )
- “Super Brands Award” 2014 – Kuwait
- “Enterprise Agility Award 2014” from Entrepreneur Magazine – Duabi
- “Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rached Al Maktoum Award 2016” – Appreciation for Eurotech Contribution.
- “World Leader Business Person” (2014) from the World Confederation of Business – U.S