The 5th Lebanon International Oil & Gas Summit offers you and your company many valuable opportunities to get your business established in one of the most exciting gas markets in the world.
- Meet the new Lebanese Minister of Energy and Water, Her Excellency Mrs Nada Boustani Khoury who is the main patron of the event, and will inaugurate the summit along with the adjacent networking area visiting the booths of sponsors and supporters. H E Minister Boustani Khoury, with her professional experience and solid educational background, has a long expertise with the Ministry of Energy and Water in her capacity as advisor to the former Ministers of Energy and Water since 2010. Her advisory services extended the limits of the energy sector to reach broader scopes and projects including the organizational restructuring of the Ministry and relevant institutions.
- Get an overview of the new government’s strategy on the coming steps in the oil and gas sector in Lebanon. Hear from H E Minister Boustani Khoury along with members of the Lebanese Petroleum Administration (LPA) on the current strategy and the government’s plans to move forward with the sector.
- Benefit from the opportunity to hear the views of world class industry leaders and experts on their perception of the petroleum sector in Lebanon, and network with them.
- Reserve one-to-one meetings with your potential clients and suppliers through our b2b online service and maximize the benefits from your participation.
- A long list of world-class speakers are continuously confirming their participation in the conference, including well known oil and gas experts from around the world, and high-level officials from both the private and public sectors.
A Technical Day
For the first time in its history, the event which is being organized around the slogan: ‘A full stream of insights and opportunities’, is adding one full day for discussions on technological issues including some important topics like digitalization in the oil and gas sector, and geological and technical advances in the sector and their impact on the Lebanese oil and gas industry
Two Strategic Days
The technical day will be added to two full days of insightful discussions within the summit strategic conference which covers the latest developments throughout the value chain of the sector. Those topics will be divided into eight enriching sessions.
Additional sessions will provide an update on local, regional and international oil and gas markets, the supply chain, the Health Safety Security and Environment related issues and opportunities, along with transparency and governance in the Lebanese oil and gas sector.